Date Posted: 5/7/2018
Is your daughter or son graduating this spring? Would you like an opportunity to help your child pay for some college costs? If so, please have your child apply for the 2018 SISA College Scholarship.
Here are the details:
The SISA Scholarship
The South Iredell Soccer Association will award four students $500 scholarships. The scholarships will be awarded to two males and two females. Students at Lake Norman, High School, Mooresville High School, South Iredell High School and Pine Lake Prep are encouraged to apply provided they meet the following requirements:
- High(School seniors who are current or former SISA players are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should plan to enroll full-time at any accredited two- or four-year college, university or technical school in the United States
- Scholars will be selected based on GPA (minimum of 3.00 required) and record of leadership experience, work experience and community involvement
- In addition to the requirements above, we request a 1 page essay from the student describing how SISA and/or soccer has influenced their lives.
- The scholarship may be used to( for tuition, fees, books, Lab fees or required class supplies
Items to remember:
EXTENDED application deadline is May 25th, 2018
Please email complete forms applications to Neil Armstrong
Winners notified by SISA
Grade Point Average:
Years involved with SISA:
Community Service Performed:
Attending College in fall 2018:
Essay (Separate page)
Thank you for your interest in the scholarship, and best of luck!